Sunday, March 28, 2010

Past-a time

Delissa:  "O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou, Romeo?"
Undeniable Pasta:  "Here I am!"

This dish of a handsome pairing of flavors had me at first bite.
 I call this new creation...

Noodles Need Love 
The Sauce:
Newman's Own Sockarooni
add:
Boca Tomato, Basil, Parmesan Veggie Patty cut into pieces
Artichoke Hearts (tired of looking at the can in my pantry)
Pine Nuts (bc I had a spoonful left that I didn't want to toss)
Dash of Tobasco
Dash of Balsamic Vinegar
Gruyère Cheese Shavings
Sea Salt
Cracked Peppercorn

I've never told you this before, but I guess now is the time.
I come from the planet Yum.
Don't hate me or I might salt you and eat you next!

I've been craving vinegary stuff lately, so that's why the Balsamic.
It's amazing how well our bodies communicate with us.
My guess is that I need to drink more water.
Forty-five minutes after eating this, I ran two miles!
Now, I actually GET the whole concept of the "pasta parties" I have volunteered for pre-race nights.
The Couch to 5K program rocks!  I'm starting my 5th week of running.

luvluv
                                     sunny-d (ooh...that actually sounds good)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...