Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lost and Found

I drafted the below on February 6th of 2011.  Never published.
________________________________________________________
Ok, fine.  I will write the title of this post and come what may, Lord. 
I just want some relief from those three words.

What is it that I have lost and found?

Or perhaps in this season,
it's more like a counter-clockwise motion
around the mystery of these contrary terms.

Either way, I feel like I'm spinning.

Yes, I lost my job.

Yes, I lost my only uncle.

Yes, within weeks, I lost my only aunt.

What have I yet to find?

Lord, make me your Miriam; leading the praise for the captives of time.
______________________________________________________

FAST FORWARD to today when I find this in my drafts. 
I see that last sentence of prayer being answered, undoubtedly. 

luvluv,
d-bunked
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...