Sunday, January 10, 2010

Josh Garrels

To all of you, my friends, that are scared of entertaining strangers through Couchsurfing.com...this music http://joshgarrels.com showed up on my doorstep via the community!  And the person bearing gifts, not even a believer in Christ, oh but Josh is!  You tell me, is the Trinity in control or are They not?  Is opening our lives contingent on fear or the unseen,- FAITH?  I encourage you to open your mind.  What will we say when we are standing before Him with crown(s) in hand.  You do not want to miss this life people.  Couchsurfing or not, lay down the fear, Christians.  Will you help me do the same?  I am working on some fears of my own and in His providence, as I step toward Him, He answers with freedom.  How great Thou art!!!


"The Stand" - Josh Garrels from Josh Garrels on Vimeo.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...